FACTS – Tuition Management and Grant & Aid Assessment
Current and incoming families, access the FACTS management system here.
The Metrowest community is very supportive of MWJDS. Due to extensive development activities throughout the year, we have a significant amount of funds available for tuition assistance.
As a community institution, we are committed to making MWJDS financially accessible to any family. We strive to keep tuition affordable and ensure that the annual tuition for each student represents only a fraction of the total cost to educate each child.
- Kindergarten: $17,200
- Grades 1 through 5: $19,500
- Grades 6 and up: $20,200
Tuition amounts for the 2015-2016 school year will be announced shortly.
Tuition for the Kindergarten Aleph Preschool program for the 2015-2016 school year is:
- $5,400 for Half Day (9am – 12noon)
- $10,000 for Full Day (8am – 3:15pm)
MWJDS Tuition Assistance
Through generous donor support, MWJDS provides tuition assistance to most who request it, and we encourage families to apply. The tuition assistance program is administered by a small committee of the school in concert with School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) in Princeton, NJ.
For more assistance with the online Financial Aid forms, please see this SSS by NAIS page.
Discover Day Schools
CJP has a tuition assistance program targeting middle income families, CJP Discover Day School.
Your family may be eligible for three CJP checks, each covering 25% (up to $6,000) toward your child’s K-2 day school tuition — for a total of up to $18,000 savings!
- For students entering in 2015 who are first in their families to attend a day school
- Targeted to “middle tier” income families earning as much as $250,000
- In lieu of school financial assistance
- Applicable for your child’s 2015-16 tuition and his/her next two years tuition at the Greater Boston day school of your choice